Sunday, November 28, 2010

28 Novemb3r 2010

Alone stay at hostel drink bear and start to write my blog....
Actuaclly me din't have go yamcha with friend, is my phone no credit so i go 7-11 in credit that time i use sometime already,when i want reply dear dear already angry jor T______T
This few day dunno why keep argue with you..
I dun want like this...this feel really make me so heart pain T__T
Yesterday night, i really feel sorry because forgot you today go melaca with your family..
And these few day always make you sad, i think back issit my problem make you like this...
you change so much because of me..
I really dun want u change like this T___T
because u do all this thing i scare someday you will say you really tired already...
When u say those word, i really scare is our time till to the end T_____T
I don't want like this ~~~
Dear~~ No matter how, i really love you and hope you don,t leave me alone....
T_______T

1 comment:

  1. Aiyohyoh~~ y dear ki drink beer??
    mai tell me dear ki 7-11 buy beer drink ya??
    Bendan dear~~zomik mai tell me dear in credit so oni late reply me ma, y dear mai explain to me nei????
    Yesterday when dear reply me that dear ki yamcha, i really feel so hurt and I cry out.
    After I read dear's blog oni I really that I had done a big mistake T___________T
    I'm Really Really So Sorry My Dear T___________T
    Dear ai scold wa bac, diok scold ba~Really So Sorry~~~
    Dear, if I change this means that I really try to solve our problems and I dowan to lose you, if one consider to change this is oni call love who is willing to change for the person they love ♥
    shagua dear ♥ I promise I wont leave you no matter what happen unless dear realy dowan tiis relationship anymore~
    I love you Baobei ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete