Tuesday, November 30, 2010

30 Nov3mb3r 2010


Today is 30 Nov3mb3er 2010 already~
Already 11 month le~
We stay together nearly 1 year jor
Next month is our First Anniversary
I dunno can celebrate or not because that time already week 13 le
Few more two wek is my final examination already~
By the ways, i got plan want to celebrate with dear in our 1st Anniversary
But cant~~T___T
And that day also is dear dear de birthday~
Last year we celebrate in SDO
I still remember that day
Me keep wait dear at sdo wait dao ''deng bu ji nei ''>.<" >Liyee
"
Muackzz~~~~~


1 comment:

  1. Haha, paiseh ya make dear wait dao so long nia>< although dat time is juz a marriage in SDO but to tell the truth, I really hope that it will b the real one~
    Yes, is already de 11 month we have been together and the time we've together flew so fast. I still remember when we first meet in SDO is juz oni a fake couple and play for fun.
    But i never imagine that we will becum the real one in our life~
    From a fake couple we then slowly fall in love with each other although I was so mind of the age different at first but somehow still want to be with u and because of u make me realise that age differences is not reason ♥
    I will appreciate every moments in every minutes and every seconds we've together ♥
    I love U lots My Baobei~ Muacksszz~ ♥

    ReplyDelete