Thursday, November 18, 2010

18 November 2010 [L0n3ly Aft3rn0on]

Some people say
This world want find friend easy but when you want find a "BEST" friend, i think this is very hard
Some people say because of you rich or powerful, that why can get many friend...
Some people say because of you got useful for them, so that why they will be your friend...

When i think about these few Sentence,i feel so sadness...
Dunno is me cant attract people or is me do anything wrong
Every time i say something no people can hear and sometime event no respond
Such as just now..
when i feel uncomfortable, i say don't want join them go eat at college restaurant...
1st reason is me really no so much money to eat the lunch
1 lunch need rM12
if give me cant eat two set of lunch le...
But keep say want me find people replace if not they sure want me pay for them!!!
When i heard this, i really feel so dissapointed...
Why they cant understand my
situation???
If me got money i sure join u all...
Why???
Why all of you cant understanding me??
Sometime you all say me got work, why still not enough use??
U all tot me 1 week do so many days??
Tot me 1 day do rM100++??
Me 1 day oni do rM42 oni ah!!!
Tot rM42 can spend more ma???
Sometime need pay class fees, eat , personal use...
U all tot me open bank ah, don always compare with me!!!
Me not come out from rich family, me just come from normal family
And still have brother and sister want study
The money is earn by my mother and father not me ,ok!!!!
They spend a lot of money for me study and and use already...
Sometime buy the gifts also is use my salary...
And some more you say don't go work do assignment!!!
You are different, because when you want money you just can go back and take from your parent...
But me not, i cant do the thing same as you all!!!
Sometime when i really need money i also dunno want how open mouth and take with them
Don't always take yourself compare with me!!!
Me want use my hand and earn the money, don't want take from my parent...
I dunno if you all see me write these you all will feel angry or how...
But want to tell you all, no matter you all how threat me
Me still threat you all as my friend...

1 comment:

  1. My baOb3i d4aR~ u already done a great job, what u had done is call independent where u did not rely on dear's parents at all..where as they rely too much on their parents, so dat's y they can spend their money whenever they want..but somehow, this make them will not grow up and depend their parents too much le. At least dear still think of brother and sister in which parents still need to support them~
    If dear think dat dear do the is correct for not joining them lunch juz do it oni~ mai care wat they say..izit if join them for lunch although not enuf money oni call fren!!! I DUN THINK SO!!. Fren is a person that they can alwiz listen and understand your difficulties and definitely helps you whenever you need his/ her helps.
    What ever u do, I will alwiz support you my dear~!!!♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete