Sunday, November 7, 2010

7 N0v3mb3r 2010

T0day Just leave you always by my side~~ T___T
When i leave you tat time, i tear again and i din dare back and c u again...
Cos i really "she bu de " T___T
Dear~~ I really happy with you these 3days (^.^)
Stay with u these few days, i recognize that i really cant leave without you T___T
Lucky dear de daddy and mummy dint have dislike me and very friendly for me...
The most happy thing is when i back that time she say :" Next time come again no need bring so many shirt ya, u can wear ah Lin de T shirt ."
When i heard this i really happy dao like fly to sky liao xD
Haha~~ That mean mummy welcome me to visit and find dear again le ^.^
Dear~ I promise you what thing that i have say with you and i love you for3v3r~~
Muackzzz~~~
Love you my baOb3i "Celine Liyee "

No comments:

Post a Comment