Tuesday, November 2, 2010

2 November 2010

Today morning juz like the same day, wake up on 8.00am.
Sometime think like this, issit every people have thier own best fren??
Why i din have??
I try to think many ways get my answer, still cant get the it!!!
Every time when i close to them, i cant join their topic, and sometime dislike their attitude like this...
Haiz~ dear say don bother what they do and what they say, juz do myself ok jor~
Later still got 2 test, feel so tired but because of my dear i want to be more hardwork!!!
Gambateh for myself!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. best fren ar??erm, not everyone has their own best fren.Those without best fren still can live happily and smile everyday~
    yes yes~ dear study is for ur future not because of knowing frens or best fren. Dear ai alwiz jia you jia you oh, alwiz support my dear~
    Dearai alwiz remember ya, no matter wat happen, my support is alwiz there for U~ love you my baobei, muackssszz~
    FIGHTING BaOb3i~!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete